CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 05, 2007


Here we go! It is now approaching 9pm and Ash has just received her first doses of medicine. She has 2 iv's put in here to help move things along a little quicker and the nurse has just stopped in to offer up a deal, more muscle relaxers! Whooohooo
So we have been here since 6:45pm and I am officially almost bored. The nurse has been in and out about every 15 to 20 minutes checking up on Ashley and baby (name to come tomorrow!). Baby seems to have her jogging outfit on tonight as she has not stopped moving since Ash has been hooked up to the monitors. So far tonight I have been watching a little hockey, golf and some show that Ash made me put on about a 5th grader?!?!?

Well, I am starting to get a couch butt so I got to get up and walk around a little and grab some to eat for the night.

Below you will find the 1 and only picture that Ash would let me post.....(oops I mean 2...shhh she doesn't know there are 2!). I think that my baby girl is going to grow up with a phone on her ear just as my wife always has on hers! Enjoy these pictures one last night because by this time tomorrow night, I will hope that I will have one lovely baby girl laying in my arms!

Goodnight All......

Ash, Jason and Baby

1 comments:

Stevenson gang said...

Hey Jason,
Have a fun night and enjoy those comfy hospital chairs -- I know that Todd always did! Hopefully for everybody involved baby girl will get a move on and greet you all sooner rather than later! Give Ash a hug for me and get ready for the wild ride of parenthood!:) I can't wait to check in in the morning.
Love, Kris