OK... So I decided to create a blog so that it would be easier to share pics and information about the birth of our little one as she is due to arrive soon! Jason and I are expecting a little girl on April 17th! We just finished her nursery this past weekend so I will post some pictures of it and my one and only belly pic! Enjoy!


Sunday, March 25, 2007
Posted by The Smiths at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I wanted to be the first to comment! Baby Smith's room is so cute, love the color combo.
Love, Aunt Linda
They look really good. YOu did a good job. The green doesn't show up as green. But it looks good. Love you, Mom
Ash - It looks great! Your mom's monitor must need adjusting - it looks green to me! Can't wait to her! Love, The Andersons
Hey Ash,
I have to chime in -- the room totally looks green -- we painted Maggie's almost the same color. I still have to send your shower gift to you -- my goal is to get it in the mail tomorrow so that I will at least know that I sent it before you had your little baby doll! Good luck tomorrow -- we can't wait to hear the happy news!
Love, Kris
I hope it goes well. I wish we could have had the baby shower but there was a bad snow storm. We can't wait to see the baby. Everything is going great. Maggie is doing great too. Love Grace
I LOVE the colors in her room! That green is sooooooo cool (and cute!)
Luv Ya,
~Kennedy~
Post a Comment