CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 07, 2007











WOW! What a day! My baby girl McKinzie is now officially 24+ hours old. She truly is a miracle to Ash and I both.


Just a little on how our day has gone. Baby fed last night at 11:45pm and slept most of the rest of the night. She was woken up around 4:30am to come in and feed again. She fed at 4:30, 6:45 and again at 8am. After all this, my little girl was tuckered. She couldn't be any more healthy then what she is. When McKinzie was out like a light early this morning, I finally had a chance to excerise the couch/roll-a-way bed butt. I actually got out of here for a little more than an hour to go up and sulk over not bowling a tournament today....Luke, glad I didn't!


After coming back, both grandparents came to see their new little miracle. Grandpa Passick arrived for the first look at his precious first grandbaby girl. Grandpa Passick and Grandpa Smith, you both ready to coach softball for your granddaughter McKinzie???


After all grandparents had their chances to see McKinzie turn 1 day old, we had visitors from Ashley's old job of Nannying as the Schwanke's stopped by to see the baby. After they left and the grandparents had left for the night, we had the opportunity to play host to some friends of ours from Country Club Lanes (Lisa, Kim and Luke thank you!). It was a treat that Ash and I have been looking for all weekend as the hospital can be a lonely place with the only people you see are nurses and doctors.


Anyways, it is now approaching 10pm and everyone is exhausted from a very long, long day. McKinzie is getting her nightly feeding and I got to get my jammi's on so I can get used to another night on another cold, cold floor.


Goodnight all!


Ashley, Jason, Baby McKinzie






0 comments: