CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 06, 2007

8:15am and Ash is finally hooked up to the Potacin and her doctor is supposed to be in the room in the next 30 minutes to look at getting the process started. If you dont know what that is, sorry, not going to explain, to long. As I better be getting accustomed to, there was someone in the room every 2 hours to check up on the medicine and Ashley to make sure all was going smoothly. I tried to sleep through it but it is just the beginning of my new life!

Last night was interesting. Maybe today/tonight I will post a picture of my king size bed that I got to sleep on! King size would be for an infant, not someone that is 6'5''!

Anyways, the day is underway and the processes are rolling. You will see me in and out of here posting and checking things out and giving you the latest updates!

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes! We are on our way to being a complete family!

Ashley, Jason and Baby

0 comments: