So I just thought I'd post a quick update... I have a job interview tomorrow at Rasmussen College!!! So I'm super excited. I had a phone interview with them this morning and it went really well so tomorrow I meet with the director of something and his team. So pray for peace of mind and confidence as I interview tomorrow at 10:00. The interview is for a student services advisor in which I would help schedule classes and would be with the students from start to finish. I would also get to teach a class or two (like a study skills and career training course). I will update tomorrow and let yall know how it goes. Thanks for your prayers.
Here are some pictures of my sweet Kinzie playing this weekend.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Job Update
Posted by The Smiths at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment