CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2nd interview!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.. so this is how my day went... I dropped off McKinzie to day care and had parent/teacher conferences with her teacher. Wierd to do for a 1 year old, but she seems to be doing just fine. The things she won't do for her teacher, she does for us at home so they think she's probably just a little shy, which I have a hard time believing but whatever... :)

Then at 10:00, I had my interview at Rasmussen College. I thought it went fairly well, but wasn't sure what to think. The man that interviewed said he would be in touch by the end of the week. Well, he called me this afternoon setting up a 2nd interview with him, his boss and the regional vice president who happens to be in town!! Yay! So now I have my 2nd interview tommorrow at 5:00. I think I might be even more nervous for the 2nd interview.

So tomorrow we have Kinzie's pre-op physical at 9:00, then off to the mall to find another suit. And then back home to relax before my interview at 5:00. Pray for good health for Kinzie so she can have her surgery Thursday and calm nerves for me tomorrow!

0 comments: