Riding the carousel with Kasey
Riding the carousel with daddy
"please let me ride this... please??"
Riding the Choo Choo**Update** Well it's been awhile since I updated but we have been super busy around here. McKinzie is now 18 months old, 35 1/2 inches tall, 26 pounds, and has a huge brain. :) We are finally done with shots until she is 5!! :) That makes me very happy and McKinzie too.
We have been very busy lately. Our cousins Joe, Kasey and Bailey and Jason's friend Nate came to visit last weekend to go to the Vikings/Lions game. Unfortunately the Vikings won. But we all had a great time playing some RockBand... hopefully if I get time, there will be video to come :) much to the dismay of all the singers :)
It seems like Kinzie has been at the drs. a lot lately between check-ups and ear infections. We were finally recommended to an ENT to have him check her out for our many reoccurring ear infections. They tested her hearing and she has partial hearing loss (mostly in her left ear). So they want to do tubes. We are scheduled to get those on Nov. 4 (election day). It sounds like it should be a quick procedure. I get to hold her while they put her to sleep and I'll get to come back in the room before she wakes up, which makes me feel better. If for some reason we continue to get ear infections after that, he wants to check tonsils/adenoids. They were pretty swollen the day he saw her, but they look better to me now!
That's really all we've been up to except working like crazy. My work schedule has me working several 12 hour days and lots of Saturdays, so we are looking for something new. Not exactly sure what I'm looking for but I'm ready for a change of pace. Next weekend Kinzie and I are off to South Carolina to visit my in-laws and then the weekend after is Halloween for kinzie. :) Then before you know it, it's snowing and Thanksgiving is here. :) We are looking forward to a wonderful fall/holiday season.

0 comments:
Post a Comment