The only one I could get of her looking at the camera!
Walking into day careWell Halloween ended early for McKinzie this year. She got dressed this morning for day care wearing her cowgirl outfit but that is about as far as she got. They did a costume parade and decorated cookies at day care but she came home in regular clothes. Her teacher said she didn't nap well today and wasn't feeling well. By the time I got home from work at 6:15, my little ZeZe had gone to bed. We woke the little cowgirl but she just didn't feel well so we stayed home and let her sleep. I was so bummed as we had planned to go trick or treating at the mall with our neighbors whose son dressed up as the cutest little dinosaur! But I have to remind myself that she's still young and she has no idea what she's missing. So hopefully my little cowgirl is getting some sleep so she'll feel better. We need her healthy before her surgery Tuesday.


0 comments:
Post a Comment