CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

McKinzie at 9 months



McKinzie had her 9 month check-up a week ago Friday. Here are her stats:
Weight: 20 lbs. 13 oz.= 75%
Height: 28.5 in. = 80%
Head: 18.5 = 95% (she's got a big noggin)

The doctor said she is in great health. Then Friday we were back with another ear infection (our 3rd since Thanksgiving). However, she is such a good baby, you would hardly know she has an infection. She is so laid back and always happy. We couldn't ask for a better baby. For those who don't get to see us often (which is many of you unfortunately), I'll tell you about McKinzie's personality. At 9 months her personality is definitely in full swing.

McKinzie loves to do anything and everything. She is absolutely fearless. She loves to play with everything all day long. If we are bowling or volleyball or whatever it may be we are doing, she is always along for the ride. She is so laid back. It's wonderful (I know we are probably being spoiled!). She definitely loves to be the center of attention (a little scary). If you can't tell by her pictures, McKinzie is very animated. She has the funniest facial expressions. We aren't quite sure where she gets this, but when I take out the camera, she is all about the poses and expressions. We always get a kick out of it.

McKinzie is definitely a lot of fun, but also very sweet and loving. If I am laying on the floor, sometimes she'll crawl up next to me and lay with me. It's very sweet. She loves to give hugs and kisses. Although she doesn't cuddle as much as she used to, when she is tired, she loves crawling in your arms and laying with you. It's the best thing in the world.
As I looked through her pictures today, I was just amazed by how blessed we are. She's a joy. Just thought I'd share a little bit about our little girl in honor of her 9 month birthday! It's hard to believe she's 9 months already.

0 comments: