I don't know why but Jason and I found this picture hilarious! Maybe it's the wildly messy hair our daughter woke up with from her nap or maybe it's the evil princess look she expresses, whatever it is, we thought we had to share! I've never seen her hair this messy before! Oh and note... the 2 bottom teeth have decided to make a full appearance! Those broke through on December 19th and have finally come all the way in. I hope this picture makes you smile...Sunday, January 20, 2008
hilarious picture
I don't know why but Jason and I found this picture hilarious! Maybe it's the wildly messy hair our daughter woke up with from her nap or maybe it's the evil princess look she expresses, whatever it is, we thought we had to share! I've never seen her hair this messy before! Oh and note... the 2 bottom teeth have decided to make a full appearance! Those broke through on December 19th and have finally come all the way in. I hope this picture makes you smile...Posted by The Smiths at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment