Happy Memorial Day! I know I'm a complete blog slacker... I guess we've just been super busy and I have been terrible about taking any pictures. I'll update ya'll on what's happening with us in a few minutes, but first I'll give you some pictures from today. Today Kinzie's friend Riley came over and we went swimming, along with our neighbors Tim and Kelli and her boys. The kids had such a great time and the pool was so WARM! Kinzie is quite the little swimmer. We invested in a lifejacket for her this year to let her be a little more independent in the pool and she loves it! She can kick her feet really well. She also likes Sage and Samuel's noodles that they brought. She could swim back and forth all by herself with a noodle (of course mom or dad were within arm's reach... but she would not let us help her!) She has become quite independent. After some time in the pool we headed down to the horse races where the girls got to play on the playground and free pony rides!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Day
Posted by The Smiths at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment