CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mini-me




So McKinzie's new thing is to do whatever I am doing. For example, the other day I was doing laundry and McKinzie decided she wanted to help. So she took clothes from her hamper and put them in the washing machine. She is just barely tall enough to reach the top. She also knows how to take her bowls out of the dishwasher and stack them for me. Tonight when I was folding clothes, she took one of Jason's shirts and tried to copy what I was doing. It is so cute to watch her. The other night I was reading to her in my rocking chair. She got down suddenly and picked up a book and crawled over to her rocking chair and sat in it to read. It was cute... we had to take pictures! :)

0 comments: