CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Update


Just thought I'd update everyone on what is going on in our lives these days. A couple of weeks ago, we went up to Alexandria for the weekend and enjoyed to beautiful fall colors while daddy bowled a tournament (don't ask how he did :( ). Then this past weekend we went to South Carolina to visit grandpa and grandma smith and aunt jodi. We had a long weekend cause mom didn't have school because of mea. It was a pretty relaxing weekend and it was amazing how well McKinzie did traveling. She is a real champ. Daddy got bumped a few times on the way back so he had a long day in the airport on Monday. Things are pretty much back to normal now except McKinzie has had some... umm... digestive problems since we've gotten back so we are battling that right now trying to keep the little girl hydrated. Grammy and Papi Passick and Aunt Lyss are coming up this weekend. Aunt Lyss and mom are going to the Rascall Flatts concert on Saturday night (YAY!!!!). We are looking forward to another relaxing weekend at home.

Mom is in her last week of full time student teaching (YAY!!!) Next week, she will just be teaching math and science and then the week after she will only be teaching science. Then she is officially done on Nov. 30th!!! It's amazing how fast the time has gone. I am really loving student teaching. I have an awesome class that is extremely diverse so it has been a really good learning experience. I think I might even miss the students when I'm done. She is going to take the month of December off (because she won't have her license until January) and then we will see where to go from there. She is looking forward to spending December with McKinzie and shopping... :) That's all we really have going on right now! Enjoy the new pics of McKinzie, who is by the way an expert crawler already and trying to pull herself up already!! (Help!! I still need to baby proof!)

0 comments: