Well life has been pretty busy since we last updated. I went back to school (student teaching) 2 weeks ago. It has been pretty good. I love the school I am at and teacher I am working with but I'd always rather be at home with McKinzie. The days seem to fly by though which is good. Aunt Jodi watched McKinzie for the first week of my student teaching and Grandma Passick watched her this past week so McKinzie hasn't had to go to day care yet. Her first day is on Monday. I have been ok with leaving her so far, but I think Monday is going to be harder so say a prayer for me!! We are also looking for day care closer to home because day care right now is in Minneapolis and I am student teaching in Eden Prairie so I would like something closer to save us the 3 hour commute (round trip). So if anyone knows anyone, let me know!!
Other than that, we've just really been hanging out. McKinzie is sitting up by herself now. She can sit up for a few minutes at a time so that is pretty exciting. She is working on crawling. She can scoot around to where to wants to go but we aren't up on all fours yet. We are also working on her first teeth. We are hoping for them ANY day now. Poor thing has been teething for some time now. Her gums are turning white so hopefully soon. I think that's all we have for now!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment